quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

Half

That the Strength of My Fear
does Not Stop Me from Seeing What I Desire
That the Death of Everything I Believe In
does Not Cover my Ears and Mouth
because Half of Me Is What I Shout
but the Other Half Is Silence.

That the Music I Hear from Far Away
be Beautiful Regardless of Its Sadness
That the Man I Love Be Forever Loved
even If Distant
because Half of Me is Departure
but the Other Half is What I Miss (Saudade!).

That the Words I Speak
be Not Heard as Prayers nor Repeated with Fervor
just Respected as the Only Thing
there is Left to a Girl Inundated with Feelings
because Half of Me is What I Listen To
but the Other Half Is What I Silence

That this Desire of Mine to Leave
transforms Itself into the Calm and Peace that I Deserve
That this Tension which Gnaws Me Slowly Inside
be Someday Rewarded
because Half of Me Is What I Think
and the Other Half Is a Volcano.

That the Fear of Loneliness Go Away
And that my Living-With-Myself Becomes at least Tolerable
That the Mirror Reflects in my Face a Sweet Smile
which I Remember Giving in my Childhood
because Half of Me Is the Memory of What I Was
and the Other Half I Do Not Know

That No More Than a Simple Joy Be Needed
to Make Me Quiet Down my Spirit
and That Your Silence Tells Me Ever More Each Time
because Half of Me Is Shelter
but the Other Half is Tiredness

That Art Points Us to an Answer
even If It Does Not Know It
And That Nobody Tries to Make It Complicated
because Simplicity Is Needed to Make It Flourish
because Half of Me Is Audience
and the Other Half Is Song

And That my Craziness Be Forgiven
because Half of Me Is L.O.V.E
and the Other Half Too...


"Metade - (Half) *




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário