segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2011

I wonder what it'd be like to disappear. I don't mean that in a morbid sense; I'm not saying that I want to melt away into thin air, or fade slowly into nothingness. I'm saying that I want to go somewhere new for a change. Someplace where I can be exactly who I want to be. Someplace where no one knows my name. Someplace where I can start over again.

You can spend so much time waiting for a day to come, for a moment to happen - but when it doesn't, you don't know what to feel. Even though you know life hardly ever goes according to plan, you can't help but hope. You think that maybe, just once, things might work out. And sometimes, the universe really does throw something your way. Sometimes the things you're waiting for does happen...and what you'll find is that still won't know what to feel.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário