terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

13th March

Only you know how much this date means to me, that was a day never to be forgotten, and how could I forget it? You made me feel so loved like I never felt before, and for the first time in my life something was beating strong in my heart, in that day I knew it was LOVE. But 2 years later on the same date, you broke my heart in pieces, I thought you'd never leave me, I got hurt and disappointed but after a while I understood that life's circumstances led you to that choice. And Here we are again! on 13th march...What to expect from today? All I want is to be with you.


You are an uncertain beginning and a heartbreaking end, and everything in between. You are early mornings and late nights. You are the feeling of restlessness on slow summer evenings. You are the feeling of my bed under my back after a long day. You make sense to me in away that no one else does.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário