segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

I miss you.


Missing someone is when you’re lying awake at night and wishing they were there with you to make you feel okay again, or when you hear a song that you want them to listen to, or when you’re doing something and thinking about how much more fun it would be if that person were there with you. That’s what I feel every day. I know you’re worth the wait but that wait sucks. I can’t promise you that we’ll be happy 24/7 but I do promise that I’ll do my best to make everyday best for you. I can’t say you’ll love everything about me but I’m willing to do my best to improve. Remember no matter what happens I have you, that’s all I could ever want. I want to be the one that makes you smile. I want to be the one that sends you good morning and goodnight texts. The one that you can tell anything to. I want to be the one that you can cry to and know I’ll comfort you. The one that you trust so much that you know even if I get mad I’ll still welcome you with open arms. The one that you get into silly arguments with, but in the end we make up because we realize how ridiculous we were acting. I want to be the one that you get all excited for when you see my name pop up online. I want to be the one that you giggle for whenever you read my texts. I want to be the one that does corny little things for you even if they are extremely embarrassing. I want to be the one to jokingly use ridiculous pick up lines on you. I want to be the best friend that you tell everything to. I want to be the one that gives you sweet kisses and the one that keeps you company when nobody else will. But most of all I want to just be there, next to your side.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário