segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2013

Foolish Heart


It was the third time I trusted you, forgave you and you simply broke my heart once again. I should have known better, foolish heart.

I finally understood what it fells like to watch the love of your life choose someone else over you, to not wake up to them every morning or to fall asleep in their arms at night. It's like getting hit by a bus and it completely shatters every bone in your body. It's like being in a hot, blazing desert for days and not having anything to drink...it's like slowly watching your life being taken from you - a slow, painful death that you actually wish you were dead. Not being able to have you feels like - death.

it  really hurts me badly to see you with someone else.

it also hurts to know that while she is there to entertain you with her sweet words of love, her kisses and hugs, you will not even remember that I exist...will not even to miss me. I wonder if at least  you imagine at some moment how would it be to be with me instead of being with her.


I've been building dreams with you for years, and it hurts a lot to see all them falling apart.
It feels like life has been taken from me.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário