sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012

Distance sucks!

I do stupid things all the time, 'cause distance is breaking me into pieces. Time is passing by and I feel that the connection between us is becoming fragile to each day that goes by. I can't help thinking that he may find someone better than me, someone who can give him all that I can't... give him everything he needs. A girl that can do for him all the things that I couldn't...How could I keep him in love with me in this lack of confidence? Do I deserve his love, being a such weak girl? he can't love a loser, he can't love a sad person, because a sad person has nothing to offer him but sadness. How I long for a hug, just a hug that could turn away all the pain and agony that has been living in my heart during all these years of his absence.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário