quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Before you, I was never so emotional. No one could make me cry, and no one made me think so hard. But now the tears flow like rain from the saddest sky there is, and my frantic thoughts are tearing me apart. I'm not going to let it end this way. I'm done feeling sorry for myself, and I'm done being broken, and I'm done letting you make me feel like that at all. I'm going to make myself stronger,no matter how I have to do it, because these thoughts are enough to drive someone insane, and I'm not going to let that be me anymore. I'm taking a stand.


When someone walks out of your life, let them. There's no use in wasting your time on people that leave you. What you make of yourself and you future is no longer tied to them. Yeah you may miss them, but remember that you weren't the first one to give up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário