quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

You Changed!

There's nothing to be forgiven, because I didn't anything wrong, or too bad that you couldn't forgive me. You are just using it against me as an excuse to leave me again. I forgave you once, and your mistake was so much bigger than mine, and I have forgiven because I love you and I understand all the reasons why you did that, Would you forgive me if I had kissed someone else? No, I don't think so, but I forgave you...So what about me? Why can't you forgive me? Why don't you understand me? Any girl in my place would have done the same. In that day you lighted the fire of my jealousy, I hope you can realize the effects of your actions. Don't blame on me if I can't trust you like before. You disappointed me and Now so much more after what you've done to me, ignoring me as I am just nothing, making me feel too insignificant, a complete strange to you when once I meant everything to you. That's is sad and hurts, but the saddest thing is to know that our LOVE has came to the end. And I have to kill all these feelings that has grown inside me for years in love with you, erase all these memories of you, and our dreams. This is the only way to move on, and you know, I got tired too, but tired of being a fool believing that you love me too as I love you; Tired of running after you to show you how much great is the love I have for you, tired of trying to understand you and hoping that you could understand me too. In love we support each other, in love we find strenght to handle the distance, in love we never get bored of each other, we share joys and tears. For you I'd wait no matter how long it would take..so it means that I love you more than you do. Time goes by and people change and there's nothing that we can do to make them stay. I always wished that we could have a second chance to make the things work out and finally find a way to be together, but now I am leaving all behind because I wanna live, I  can not be attached to someone who doesn't care about me anymore. Now I am trying to convince my heart that you are not the right guy for me. From you I can't expect anything else but pain.



...“In a dream...
Will you give your love to me?
Beg my broken heart get to beat
Save my life, change my mind

If I fall and all is lost
No light to lead the way
Remember that all alone
Is where I belong”


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário