terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

I’m starting to realize that sometimes you have to alter your dreams and make new ones. Maybe sometimes things that we want, need, or dream have to happen in ways differently than we want it to. Maybe we’re forced to realize that because we need to remember that God has a different plan for us than we have for ourselves. Maybe there’s something or someone that’s standing right in front of us that we can’t see and it’s God’s way of telling us “Hey, look what’s in front of you.” I’ll be the first one to admit that when I’m extremely horrible at planning my day, but when it comes to my future, I get frustrated when I come to a roadblock and I have no idea where I want my life to go. And I think sometimes I get frustrated not knowing what God’s plan is for me; I hate living life not knowing what’s going to happen next or who’s going to influence my life. But I think it forces me to take two steps back and trust in His plan for me. If there’s ever been a more important lesson than “God will never let me fail,” that I’ve learned in my entire existence, I don’t know what is.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário