segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

Feeling like a Fool

Yes, You have the right to be mad at me...but you shouldn't have used that as a stupid excuse to leave me, I thought it was only a moment of anger, and that it would last only some days, and after a while you would understand what happened, you would understand all my fellings and the reasons for my action. I thought there was understanding between us, and that your love would be bigger than anything in this world. I'm sitting here lamenting your absence, and wondering what did you really feel for me during these years? Real love never dies, it's not distance or time that is going to put an end to our love. How could I name that feeling you had for me? I deny to myself that it could not be anything else but LOVE.

                                               
...“Can't find the road to lead us out of this
A million miles from where we burned the bridge
Can't keep pretending everything's gonna be alright

With the whole world falling around me

Cross the oceans in my mind
Find the strength to say goodbye
Everything that we believed in was a lie.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário