sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012

In Pain

I can't live like this any longer it's suffocating me. It hurts so much and I just can't handle the pain anymore it's killing me on the inside. I would sell my soul just to spend only one day and one night beside you. I can't bear the thought of one more day without you.


And now you are there, laughing at me behind my back with her, apparently happy. It is like you are celebrating your freedom, as if I have caused too much trouble in your life during these years, holding you  onto me, and you know that is not true, remember, in the begin you used to beg for my love. Did you forget all love I gave you? Did you forget the way we use to love each other? and All the times that I made you smile? All the crazy things we shared with each other? and ours secrets? Despite the mistakes, and distance and all the pain they brought along, I am sure you were happy with me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário