sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012

After 5 years of relationship I thought I knew you well, knew who you were, at least your heart I was sure that I could trust and believe in it, believe in all your feelings for me, but it seems like I was wrong all this time. I am surprised with your attitudes of a BOY. I thought you loved me enough to be by my side in this moment, whatever is the situation we are in. I know I lost my mind, I should not let my jealousy to affect our love that way, but YOU better than any one know that I have reasons to be jealous of you with that person. You used to tell me,“try to be in my place”, so I tell you now :  Try to be in place to feel how I feel about everything I am going through with you. There are “little devils” inside my head telling me how stupid  I am of being with you yet, I'd rather to believe in you if you had something to tell me to change my stupid mind about you, but instead you close yourself in silence. Theres no complicity between us anymore, so there's no more reason why to be in it.


You can't change how you feel about someone, no matter how much you wish you could. You can't stop loving them even though they're all wrong for you or ever though it'll never work. You can't control the way you look at them or the way your heart reces and your breaths quicken when they're in the same room. You can't turn love on and off.


When you're in love, you start losing touch of reality, of everything around you; and once that person disappears, reality hits you hard.

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário