quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

When you lose someone, someone you love, when they break your heart, it's the hardest thing you could ever go through, and no matter how much time has passed, it never really goes away. You may think you're getting better, but then you get a flashback, or hear a song that reminds you of a memory, and it hits you all over again, all at once, like a stab in the chest. You fall apart for the hundreth...


Don’t ever give up. Even when it seems impossible, something will always pull you through. The hardest times get even worse when you lose hope. As long as you believe you can do it, you can.
But when you give up, you lose.

                  "With the way my heart loves you right now,
              I can't decide either to give up or to keep going on,
            even if it hurts a lot thinking that you'll never be mine."

Oh How long I wished that the day of our first meeting could come true and I could touch you to feel you REAL right here beside me, close to me. At least once in my life having the happiness of being able to enjoy my dreams coming true. I'm still longing for this magic moment.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário