sexta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2012

Wash It All Away

"...Please don't be afraid, when the darkness fades away, the dawn will break the silence screaming in our hearts. My love for you still grows, this I do for you, before I try to fight the truth, my final time.We're supposed to try and be real.When you feel alone, you're not together. And that is real. Can't wash it all away, can't wish it all away, can't cry it all away, can't scratch it all away...Lying beside you, listening to you breathe, the life that flows inside of you burns inside of me. Hold and speak to me of love without a sound, tell me you will live through this and I will die for you. Cast me not away, say you'll be with me, for I know I cannot bear it all alone..."You're not alone, are you?""Never... Never." Can't fight it all away, can't hope it all away, can't scream it all away...It just won't fade away..."



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário