segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

I decided that enough is enough, that since you obviously don't care about me anymore I'm just going to move on. Easier said than done I suppose, because at the end of the day I'm staring out the window with these tears on my cheeks. Look what youve done to me...


Don't love so hard that it hurts. Careful, be very careful. Once you put your heart in someone's hands, you are giving that person the ability to walk away with it. Keep your heart in your chest. Love slowly and carefully. Once that person shows you signs of loyalty, trust, and respect that's when you can gentle place your heart in someone's hands, but only half of it. You keep the other half of your heart and make sure that person gives you half of their heart as well... That way both of you will have a piece of each others hearts to make you whole as one.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário