sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

For some, especially for those whose interest relies heavily on pleasing everyone around them, wasting time on people who don't love them in an effort to try to convince those people to love them is a major part of their lives. If you are one of these people, it is time for you to make a change today. Life is way too short to waste time trying to convince someone that you are worthy to be loved.

Stop wasting your time on people
who doesn't love you.

 I'm trying to convince myself that he doesn't love me anymore after all we had together, but it's just too hard to accept it...I am still in doubts even after he told me "I don't love", maybe he just said that in a moment of anger, because of my stupid jealousy. I could not leave untill he tell me his real feeling for me, "I will leave you alone as you want but first time tell me that you don't love me", and he did. I could not expect something like this from him. My only mistake was loving you more than  you deserve.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário