quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2012

I want nothing more than to be with you, to have my hands held safely in yours. To wake up to your face in the morning and to lie down next to your body at the end of a long night. To share coffe and umbrellas and hugs and laughs with you. To be the reason for your smile, to be the one you can't stop thinking about, to be the one you dream of. To know that I have all of you,just like you have all of me.


..."I am finding out that maybe I was wrong. That I've fallen down, and I can't do this alone. Stay with me. This is what I need, please. I am nothing now, and it's been so long. Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope. This heart, it beats, beats for only you. My heart is yours. Please don't go now. Please don't fade away."...
Paramore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário