quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

"...So I would choose to be with you, that's if the choice were mine to make, but you can make decisions too and you can have this heart to break"...


"...In every heart there is a room a sanctuary safe and strong to heal the wounds frome lovers past until a new one comes along..."

If tomorrow never comes will he know how much I loved him? Did I try in every way to show him every day that he's my only one? and if my time on earth were through and he must face the world without me is the love I gave him in the past gonna be enough to last?...If tomorrow never comes...'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life who never knew how much I loved them, now I live with the regret that my true feelings for them never were revealed...So I made a promise to myself to say each day how much he means to me and avoid the circumstance where there's no second chance to tell him how I feel...So tell that someone that you love just what you're thinking of... If tomorrow never comes...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário