segunda-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2012

Love Letter

I would LOVE to receive a love letter in his own handwriting, like I did once, it would be the best gift he could give me and I'd keep it with me untill the last day of my life, wishing that as well as my love memories of him, its perfume never fade away.



"Letter to a Lost Love"

What to do when you want to talk and not have anyone to listen? When the friends are too busy to listen you? It is once again, I write, I try to pencil and paper Wrote another letter, which I will not send you. Now! what remains is empty! This longing, this desire to have, what I can not have. What folly! This suffering, which extends to every call (ring) of the phone, Loneliness that never ending. Cracks that nothing can fill, Empty, that nothing can fill, How much pain, untill to get me confuse Now I know that love and pain go together. Tears flow from the heart, and wets my face Every time that your memory comes in me. Tears you can not see! Suffering that you have not seen. And now I feel so abandoned, so alone. ? And where are you? Surely you are in the arms of someone else. I do not know if anyone will be able to love you like me. how much I miss you!? I miss of the dream not dreamed,a love that existed and was not performed, I wanted so much to hear your voice again. your voice saying "stay with me." But these words are mine. Actually I'm here. Begging for you ... For a little bit of you. I don´t know if I will make my desires of seeing you again become true another time It is, at least in my dreams I have you. I thought of some things to say: So love, I will summarize: I will never forget you, because I loved you and still love you.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário